Summer 2022 Workshops
Funding Your Graduate Education: Database Search
OGFA staff will facilitate small group meetings to assist graduate students with navigating award databases to identify fellowships and awards that are a "good fit" to support their graduate education.
Three-Day Finding Funding Workshop Series
Dates: July 11, 13, 15 | 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM | Register here
Don't know much about finding and applying for fellowships and awards? This series is for you!
- Day 1: Introduction to finding "good fit" funding opportunities
- Day 2: Navigating funding databases and organizing a list of awards to pursue
- Day 3: Researching funding agencies and planning a fellowship and awards campaign
Draft-Write-Repeat: Four-Day Writing Workshop Series
Dates: July 19, 21, 26, 28 | 10:00 AM - 12:30 PM | Register here
Are you planning to apply for a major fellowship in the next six months? If so, this workshop series is for you!
- Day 1: Plan. Research the funder and the award, review criteria, make checklist and set goals.
- Day 2: Draft. Get started with communicating your research and your fit. Thinking holistically across an application.
- Day 3 and 4 : Edit. Receive feedback (one on one consultations), edit, & edit more. Set up a plan to turn what you have into a complete application.